Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Reunion?

Hi Everyone,
I was just thinking that it would be nice to see if we can get everyone together sometime this summer. I think Jon will still be in Iraq, but I know that Mary and her gang are planning on being in UT sometime this summer, and with most of the Downwards living in UT, it makes sense to have the get-together there. What do you guys think? We are planning on Eric going to boot camp at the end of August, so, before he is there, we are going to be in UT. I think it would be awesome to have everyone get together again this summer! Let's make some plans!

Meagan

2 comments:

Diane D. said...

Sounds like a great idea! We'll be around...of course. These are our plans for the summer so far: Lake Powell trip with my family the first week of June; my brother's mission farewell the 22nd of June; and then a camping trip with friends sometime in July. If most everyone is going to be in Utah around the 4th of July that would be a good time to do something. Just an idea.

Meg said...

That is actually a great idea, to try and do something around the 4th. We were originally going to drive out on the 22nd, but I think that your plan is a better idea. I'll talk to Eric. We were thinking that maybe we'll stop and see Sabrina, and if she wants, she can come with us to Kanab for a few days. Anyway, more things to think about!